Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,502   Posts: 1,543,402   Online: 706

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    This is purely anecdotal so take it for what it is worth. I had my eye on several items for a Rollei 6008i for several months. One by one they disappeared and were not restocked. Their entire Rolleiflex SLR inventory seems quite low as compared to even a few months ago. I haven't been watching KEH's Rollei inventory for years so I don't know if this is unusual.

Shooter
    35mm
    yes, from time to time they have nothing or almost nothing in stock. For now they have not a single back for SQ.
    And i still searching for 120j one

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Where's all the Bronica SQ stuff?

Similarly their Contax SLR 35mm stuff is only fraction of inventory vs only a few months ago. I think personally this is less a demand thing than KEH not being as aggressive buying items that do not move too quickly....do you remember SQ stuff showing up and being gone fast?
    -----------------------

"Well, my photos are actually much better than they look..."

Richard S.
    Albany, CA (San Francisco bay area)

My Flickr River of photographs
    http://flickriver.com/photos/rich815...r-interesting/

My Photography Website
    http://www.lightshadowandtone.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    FF.rdes in the uk has some SQ lenses on their listing

Shooter
    Multi Format
    The inventory for Mamiya RZ67 stuff is low as well at KEH. Some prices have gone up also, over what they were a few months ago.
    --
    Kenton Brede
    http://kentonbrede.com/

Shooter
    35mm
    keh is up with SQ stuff again

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    So, who here won this one on the big auction site:

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/200894186...84.m1423.l2649

I would have thought that was a pretty damn good price on an 'Old New Stock' item....just wish I had the cash to spend at the moment!

Shooter
    Medium Format

... in my Photo Bag...

Hi, here in Germany this week some SQ items "disappeared" in my camera bag:

2x SQ-A, Prism Finder Ae, metered waist level Finder, normal finder, Speed Grip, Lenses. S80, PS 65, 180, TC PS2x, ext ring 36, Bellows, 3xMag120, 1Mag135, external Battery pack...
    were 2 sets from ebay germany....

A hasselblad like equipment was my dream as a student in the 90s, now it is really affordable, as i have all my MF BW lab gear from those times ( Yashicamat 124 and 35mmSW those days...).

I it is a great plasure to use this cam...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I have to agree with Steve. The last time I was at Adorama there were four different guys there buying up used MF gear from Hassy to Mamiya RZ lenses, etc. I haven't had my eye on the market for very long but I am still able to find some good stuff and I have just recently started to build up my SQ-Ai system. I was a little upset that over Passover someone had managed to snatch up a bunch of lenses (online) that I was about to go in and see and possibly buy. I still managed to get what I wanted but it seems to me that interest is quite solid. I was having a hard time finding a 50 but after a few days I did find a nice on on the bay for a great price. Another thing to look at is KEH's "In-Transit" area. Just this week I've seen quite a few bodies, lenses and even a minty waist-level finder show up in their inventory!
    Bronica SQ-Ai - Nikon F - Leica M

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin