Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,921   Posts: 1,584,873   Online: 1060

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Adorama have listed an Alden 70 on eBay, 360593015903 and it's not at silly-money yet. I'd buy it except the shipping to AU makes it not worth it; might be good for one of you guys.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    that's very similar to my one! Works very well.

Marc!
    Marc Morel
    President, Melbourne Silver Mine Inc.
    ------------
    http://mrmarcmorel.wordpress.com/
    http://silvermine.org.au

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by polyglot View Post
    Adorama have listed an Alden 70 on eBay, 360593015903 and it's not at silly-money yet. I'd buy it except the shipping to AU makes it not worth it; might be good for one of you guys.
    why did you say that!!! grrr don't tell people! I already am following it... now I have APUG competition... blah... lol, I'm only partially kidding about not posting but at the same time it is a little frustrating as I really want that and saw it as well...

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Hey at least I'm not bidding against you!

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by polyglot View Post
    Hey at least I'm not bidding against you!
    Isn't that because you don't need one... lol, I don't have a dark room or any room that doesn't have some kind of stray light coming in, and living at my parents they won't let me put up any kind of elaborate window coverings etc, and even at night there's always light from other houses and cars passing, it's a nightmare LOL. BUT yes that's true... I've only got 16 other bidders against me right now... only... LOL

Shooter
    35mm Pan
    Well, I will stay with my grip head and long 3/8 screw! It works for me (for now)!

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images

homemade 70mm loader

I was googling 70mm and found my own image from another 70mm thread haha, here's the image that shows the inside...

~Stone

Mamiya: 7 II, RZ67 Pro II / Canon: 1V, AE-1, 5DmkII / Kodak: No 1 Pocket Autographic, No 1A Pocket Autographic | Sent w/ iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    35mm Pan
    Stone, you really went to great lengths to make this happen! Congratulation again!
    Guys, I just processed my last batch of 70mm film. This time everything was done in dark and I can report 0% film wasting on light leaks.
    Now I feel sorry for wasted 12" of film leader. Well, it's life....
    Next thing is to make nice sticker with reminder when to make one frame break for hanging wet film and for the end of 100" length.
    Goran

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by gorbas View Post
    Stone, you really went to great lengths to make this happen! Congratulation again!
    Guys, I just processed my last batch of 70mm film. This time everything was done in dark and I can report 0% film wasting on light leaks.
    Now I feel sorry for wasted 12" of film leader. Well, it's life....
    Next thing is to make nice sticker with reminder when to make one frame break for hanging wet film and for the end of 100" length.
    Goran
    Just load the back in the dark bag, then you won't wast anything but an inch of film

Shooter
    35mm Pan
    Hi Stone, I just tried it and it doesn't work. When you load Hasselblad 70mm back you have to wind from 0 until 1 and then you are able to release shutter and wind film again. Well, 4 frames, not bad for reel leader.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin