Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,808   Posts: 1,581,468   Online: 1068

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Mfilippo55 View Post
    By the way, I really love the aesthetics of the waist-level finder. I think it is beautiful in it's simplicity!
    I think the WLF does give one the option of shooting from lower angles, too, and if shooting from the hip is an option with such a large and heavy camera, this is the closest you'll get to it . I have found that people subjects react differently to the WLF compared to an eye level prism finder. It is as if they find it intriguing, and the facial expressions are therefore often more interesting.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images

Is it a "waste" to buy an RB67 waist-level finder for an RZ67 Pro?

My RZ finder doesn't function but I use it when shooting high when I can't see the wait level finder so if that's all you need then why not.

~Stone

Mamiya: 7 II, RZ67 Pro II / Canon: 1V, AE-1, 5DmkII / Kodak: No 1 Pocket Autographic, No 1A Pocket Autographic | Sent w/ iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin