Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,299   Posts: 1,535,794   Online: 692

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Flickr has a Voigtlander group. You might have a look.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    If you look around you might find a nice voightlander rangefinder. I found one from an apug member, it is in mint condition for it's age. I use it on my Franka's and Agfa Isolettes. Cost only $30.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Yippee, my lovely Voigtlander Perkeo 1 finally arrived in the mail! I am thrilled to discover that it is actually every bit as pristine as had been advertised. It truly appears as though it is brand new. Astonishingly compact for a medium format camera! I have just bought a mint Hugo Meyer pocket range finder, (still in its original box, with included instruction manual and warranty registration) to mount on the Perkeo, to avoid the guesswork of focal distance. And I just found an apparently unused Voigtlander yellow filter and lens hood, so now I'm all set to try out this beauty. Will post pics of it, and from it, soon.

Glen

PS: I have already joined the Voigtlander Flickr group. Thanks!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    This is what I use for my zone focus cameras (Agfa Billy Record II, Bessa-L w/25mm Snapshot). Honestly, I had a Watameter range-finder mounted on the Agfa but found my little custom card fast and accurate. Sold the Watameter years ago.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    As promised, here are a few pictures of my newly acquired Voigtlander Perkeo 1. As I stated earlier, my biggest surprise was just how tiny this camera is, compared to my other MF folders. I'm including a group shot of my four folders, and also a pic with the Perkeo in my hand, to help demonstrate just how compact it is. (in case some of you may not be very familiar with this camera) In the group photo is (left to right) my 1953 Voigtlander Perkeo 1, 1951 Franka Solida 1, 1917 Kodak Autographic 1A, and 1951 Ensign Ranger.

Now I am waiting for our weather to improve (along with my ever-misbehaving spine) so I can get back outside and give this little gem a workout! Thanks to all of you who have kindly offered advice and pointers; much appreciated. And ransel, that paper rangefinder looks interesting; I'll have to try that!

Thanks,
    Glen

Shooter
    Multi Format
    What a lovely little camera Glen. Would like to see some pics done with it. Just finished up a roll of 400 speed color film in my Agfa Billy Record II today. Have to send it off for processing.

I looked around your gallery. Great stuff. I lived in Argencia (sp) as a child back in 1962-1963. My dad was in the US Navy and stationed there.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin