Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,775   Posts: 1,484,477   Online: 919

Shooter
    Medium Format

SWC ground glass reassembly help needed !

Update:

For anyone interested, I found a link to the Hasselblad Accessories manual that contains an exploded view of the ground glass adapter.

http://www.galerie-photo.com/manuels...ccessoires.pdf

Paul

Hi,

I have a later version of the ground glass adapter for Hasselblad SWC/M that I took apart after some snow got into the Fresnel - I wasn't taking notes and I'm not sure which order some of the parts should go...

I have the direction of glass and fresnel figured out but not the rest, how should the 4 rubber washers with 'feet' and two rubber spacers with ridges be installed ? What about the 2 spring plastic clips ?

I know I know... I should send it to Hassy but I'd rather not be out of the camera for another 3 weeks (I recently sent the body in for CLA) and this seems like a pretty straightforward assembly.

Thanks,

Paul
    Last edited by fatso; 02-18-2013 at 03:42 PM. Click to view previous post history.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin