Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,919   Posts: 1,521,980   Online: 1125

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by eriklovold View Post
    I'm almost in the same boat. I went with my heart and decided on the GF670. I know I will manage with the 80mm, wide lenses are not vital to me. I was also enormously attracted to the form factor and design of the Fuji. I prefer to travel light and the fact that it weighs only a kilogram and folds down to the size of a large book was appealing. Did I mention that it looks awesome?
    Excellent. How long have you had the GF670? Have you used it alot? Impressions?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    It's in the post actually. I just bought it after months of lust and research. Previously, I have used a 500C/M as well as a Rolleiflex on the MF front. I'm selling the former for the GF670. After having tried my friends M7II I decided I really wanted a 6x7 rangefinder for a lot of work I do.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I agree - I took a minty secondhand Fuji GW680III on travels last year, and from that experience (after using a GA645zi the previous year) I reckon the large rangefinder is the best - great printing options when I get home, and super quick and flexible to use out and about. Dizzyingly sharp lenses too, those Fuji's. I actually prefer the certainty (and loudness!) of the shutter action on the older Fuji rangefinders than the super-sensitive shutter on the newer Fuji/Voigtlaender ones too.

Marc!
    Marc Morel
    photographie argentique!
    ------------
    http://mrmarcmorel.wordpress.com/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin