Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,735   Posts: 1,515,441   Online: 1118

Shooter
    Multi Format

PLASTIC BRONICA (To Drool Over)

PLASTIC BRONICA (To Drool Over)

I've been roaming around the web looking for info and photos of Bronica cameras.

We've already heard comments and complaints about Bronica switching from heavier materials to "Plasticy" materials...
    the feel, the durability, the aesthetics and even the gall of Bronica to even go there.

Well I have the ETRSi and am just getting used to it.
    Not so much the feel of the plastic polymur as the general handling of the little beast.

But I thought the crowd here at APUG might like to have a look at the Plastic ETRSi at this site:

www.troeszter.net/BronicaETRSi.html

I've used Google's translation from German to English to read the interesting write-up on this very interesting camera.
    I expect it could fetch a pretty penny if it was on the "used" market today!
    Sometimes I'm Brilliant but most times I'm Just Myself!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thats a great read and that plastic is brilliant. I love my etrs but I would like the mlu of the etrsi

AgX

Shooter
    Multi Format
    The strange thing is that the author states the clear casings were used at repair-workshops to control proper functioning of the mechanics.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Maybe he meant "explain" or "demonstrate" rather than "control."

Might be one of those language things.

Sort of a cool camera. I don't know if I would feel comfortable using it. I think all cameras should be used, but I'm not so sure about this one.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    thank you for posting it

AgX

Shooter
    Multi Format
    That guy seems to be a native speaker, as I am, so it is to control or to check.

But I admit he does not state that, but rather say this it is probable.
    Anyway, to me it is one of these show models. In this case a fully functional one.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin