Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,556   Posts: 1,545,026   Online: 885

Thread: RE FUJI GW67111

Shooter
    Medium Format

RE FUJI GW67111

HI im looking to buy a fuji gw67 mk3 with a90mm lens please could you tell if they are a good camera for landscapes and do they give good sharp pics it only had 172rolls or frames on it and it is 550 pounds.would it be better then the rz67 which i have already ino it smaller but that is all i no just wont a camera ican travel with and give me sharp pics i joined this site beause the info i trust bein a total beginner.bought a number of cameras ie rz67 bronica gs1 mamiya af645 all not very easy to travel with many thanks steve...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The Fuji GW67 III is an excellent camera for landscapes and the lens is nice and sharp. I have hiked up trails in Rocky Mtn National Park with both the GW670 II and GSW60 III and a tripod.
    gene LaFord

Long live Ed "Big Daddy" Roth!!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    "I don't care about Milwaukee or Chicago." - Yvon LeBlanc

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Do any of the Fuji lenses have fairly good close focus ability. Comparing with Mamiya 7, whose lenses do NOt focus close at all. Is this a rangefinder thing?
    Jeff Glass

Photo Blog
    Website

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    They focus to about 1 meter. These cameras are not great for real close-up work.
    gene LaFord

Long live Ed "Big Daddy" Roth!!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    "I don't care about Milwaukee or Chicago." - Yvon LeBlanc

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin