Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,667   Posts: 1,481,714   Online: 793

BAB

Shooter
    Multi Format

Problem with Fuji RF

Hi,

Recently, my Fuji GA645 stopped advancing the film. I've switched batteries and cleaned the battery contacts but haven't had time to do any real troubleshooting. Anyone else ever had the same problem. It starts to load the film and the lens and focus work, but there's no advance after the lens closes. ??

Thanks, BAB

Shooter
    35mm RF
    if you are sure you're operating the camera correctly, the camera probably needs to be serviced. Make sure the mode dial is not at ISO.

BAB

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thank you, but I only paid $300 for this camera and would probably buy another instead of sending it to be repaired. I was hoping someone would have had the same or similar problem and indicate what fixed it. That would make it a lot easier when I open it up. Yes, I've done this before.

bab

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Problem with Fuji RF

You'd be better sending that in and getting it fixed for good. Use the money you saved on your good deal to make it right, then you know. Or you might pay more for simply another dog.
    -----------------------

"Well, my photos are actually much better than they look..."

Richard S.
    Albany, CA (San Francisco bay area)

My Flickr River of photographs
    http://flickriver.com/photos/rich815...r-interesting/

My Photography Website
    http://www.lightshadowandtone.com

BAB

Shooter
    Multi Format
    You're probably right.

BAB

Shooter
    Multi Format
    You can also show the shot counter on the LCD to see how much it is really used. It is recommended in the manual to have the camera serviced every certain number of shots.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin