Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,302   Posts: 1,536,219   Online: 665

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    well it was so nice yesterday that i wish i'd had an ND filter with me ...

Shooter
    Medium Format
    If i were you (I have a Mamiya 645 Super) i'd load 1 back with FP4+ and the other with Foma 400.
    happy shooting, Cornwall is beautiful...i was there last July!

Shooter
    35mm
    To anyone reading, its worth while having at least a 2 stop spread in film maybe even 50 and 400 when using a Bronica. I think its more of a problem having over fast film, as you can always use a tripod, whereas the other way round, you will need ND filters. We chatted with a local who had lived in the area a long time, who said the weather is getting more extreme. I was staying in Mousehole, and shot 5 and a bit rolls off. I can recommend a cottage Trecarrell, and would actually aim at going off season for more dramatic skies. Hopefully, I have some night shots of the harbour area, some shots from walking in the sunshine (3 lenses, two backs, tripod and a toddler on my back, for a military yomp across Lands End) and other tourist photos. I have not developed the films yet!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Going to Cornwall off season will not necessarily get you more dramatic skies. Cornwall can do matt grey flat skies for weeks at a time. If you want dramatic skies, come to Lincolnshire.

Shooter
    35mm
    I wanted to add, there is a photography exhibition in the maritime museum in Falmouth, with 16x12 prints from Alan Villiers "Tall Ships" collection, which is well worth a visit...the book is on Amazon:
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Last-Wind-Sh...hu-rd_add_1_dp

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin