Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,299   Posts: 1,535,791   Online: 706

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    ebay Item number:

Here is a very beautiful GX where the seller is brave enough to start with a low bid and no reserve.. letting the bidders decide the value.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Very interesting... what is even more interesting is that that seller just sold that very camera yesterday, and re-listed it today (eBay item #111018703439). Sold for $2550.

(I was tipped off in the description of the relisting: "PS this item is re-listed due to problem with shipping addresses")

edit: also just noticed the shipping price went up by $10 on the new listing as well.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I had the same dream and managed to make it happen pretty late in life; I bought a good clean 2.8E for about $800 that I use and enjoy a lot. There are options as it was mentioned above. Just keep an open mind and be patient. Cheers,
    Mihai Costea

"There's more to the picture
    Than meets the eye." - Neil Young

Galleries:My PN & My APUG

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by guyjr View Post
    Very interesting... what is even more interesting is that that seller just sold that very camera yesterday, and re-listed it today (eBay item #111018703439). Sold for $2550.

(I was tipped off in the description of the relisting: "PS this item is re-listed due to problem with shipping addresses")

edit: also just noticed the shipping price went up by $10 on the new listing as well.
    Well at least if it was relisted that quickly you know it wasn't because the buyer was disappointed with the camera when he received it. 45.00 for shipping with insurance isn't out of line..
    Dennis

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Rolleiflex 2.8GX

It's always suspect when something high end like this gets quickly relisted. Often can be a case where a seller shilled the price up using a shell bidder just to see where the prices were heading....
    -----------------------

"Well, my photos are actually much better than they look..."

Richard S.
    Albany, CA (San Francisco bay area)

My Flickr River of photographs
    http://flickriver.com/photos/rich815...r-interesting/

My Photography Website
    http://www.lightshadowandtone.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    ^ Man those things are sure Puuurty.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi I have two TLRs from Rollei an old one from the beginning 50. is and a GX f2.8. Booth are good cameras the old one has no lightmeter in it. But needs also no batteries!
    I payed for my 1991 GX which was used from an amateur 2-3x a year 1800 USD. But I have it from here in Switzerland and I think you get it even cheaper from germany! My cheap old one has a self timer, its nice for some family shoots so all can be on the pic, it is with the Tessar f3.5!
    If you have time you will find a much cheaper one in my opinion!

Cheers Armin
    Good light and nice shadows!

www.artfoto.ch

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin