Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,205   Posts: 1,531,735   Online: 1021

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images

Minolta Booster II Manuals or Info

Hi I won a Minolta Booster II on ebay a while back but now I cant find the manuals or Info on using it with my minolta meter If you can help me out it will
    be apreciated
    Gustavo Castilla
    We are not moved by things ,
    but by the views we take of them.
    Epictitus.
    My site
    My flicker page
    Facebook
    Contact

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by castilg
    Hi I won a Minolta Booster II on ebay a while back but now I cant find the manuals or Info on using it with my minolta meter If you can help me out it will
    be apreciated
    I have a Minolta Booter II at home. I'll look when I get home to see if I have a manual for it.
    Robert M. Teague
    www.visionlandscapes.com
    www.apug.org/forums/portfolios.php?u=2235

"A man who works with his hands is a laborer; a man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman; a man who works with his hands and his brain and his heart is an artist" -- Louis Nizer

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by castilg
    be apreciated
    I checked and I do have the manual. It's not in very good shape, but it is still readable. I will be glad to make copies of the pages if you still want it - I still have a Booster II myself and the manual comes in handy when calibrating it. Just PM me your address.
    Robert M. Teague
    www.visionlandscapes.com
    www.apug.org/forums/portfolios.php?u=2235

"A man who works with his hands is a laborer; a man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman; a man who works with his hands and his brain and his heart is an artist" -- Louis Nizer

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin