Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,719   Posts: 1,514,840   Online: 964

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by amsp View Post
    Much appreciated Paul, if you find something you think might fit let me know. In the meantime I'm going to check local stores to see if there's any kind of container I could adapt to the purpose.
    Dug out a couple of cases, one for Cokin type A filters, the other, a generic 'box'. The box measures 87mm square by 16mm deep (internal), whilst the Cokin case holds filters 67mm square - I suspect the box would be better suited for the purpose once another piece of foam is added.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ccase.jpg   lcase.jpg  

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Bronica focusing screens came simply...cardboard container with two sheets of thin polyurethane foam, and the screen was sandwiched between them.

I suggest getting a metal box or plastic box and some thin sheets of foam to make an equivalent container.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin