Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,688   Posts: 1,548,723   Online: 1233

Shooter
    Pinhole
    Blog Entries
    Images

Bronica SQ-B, Ilford FP4+ and some nice weather in Holland ....

Today was finally a wonderful day. No wind, sunny and a nice temperature (16 C) and all kind of flowers and trees are coming alive again after winter. I did have to take some pictures after dinner, but didn't want to go digital.

So I got out my Bronica SQ-B for the first time in 4 years, loaded it with Ilford FP4+ and shot some almost open buds coming out from a Magnolia and a Chestnut tree. I also made two shots (portraits) of our Devon & Cornwall sheep Charley. I used the 80 mm lens, no filter.

I love to see the world through this camera and I love the square format (6x6). Maybe I'll find time this weekend to develop the film myself. I shot the FP4+ at EI 64 (box rated ISO 125). I don't know yet what developer I'm gonna use ... maybe Rodinal.
    We'll see.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bronica-SQB-0001.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	5.5 KB 
ID:	67711Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bronica-SQB-0002.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	5.5 KB 
ID:	67712

BTW: my other favorite is the Bronica RF-645. A wonderful travel camera with also great lenses and build-in light meter and rangefinder.
    But for this one I need a new battery first. Maybe this weekend?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bronica_rangefinder_645.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	17.9 KB 
ID:	67714
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bronica-rf-645.jpg  
    "Have fun and catch that light beam!"
    Bert from Holland
    my blog: http://thetoadmen.blogspot.nl
    my Linkedin pinhole group: http://tinyurl.com/pinholegroup

* I'm an analogue enthusiast, trying not to fall into the digital abyss.
    * My favorite cameras: Hasselblad SWC, Leica SL, Leica M7, Russian FKD 18x24, Bronica SQ-B and RF645, Rolleiflex T2, Nikon F4s, Agfa Clack and my pinhole cameras

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Hi,
    wise decision. Wish you joy with processing and hope you are pleased with the results...

grettings from sunny germany

Harald

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Remember the RF645 takes two batteries !

Have fun, Bronica are the finest medium format camera makers IMHO (and yes, I do have a Hasselblad).

From sunny Paris...

Lou

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin