Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,557   Posts: 1,545,167   Online: 1087

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I see no reason not to simply use bay 50 filters, I have standardized on bay 60 filters and it seams like just using the hasselblad filters would be easer the having to use an adaptor.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by cjbecker View Post
    I see no reason not to simply use bay 50 filters, I have standardized on bay 60 filters and it seams like just using the hasselblad filters would be easer the having to use an adaptor.
    True. But B50 filters are scarce used (especially in good condition) and both scarce and expensive new. I have a couple for my C lenses, but rely on a B50 to 55mm adapter.

I do like the H'blad hoods. They mount "outside" and independent of the filter mount, so usable with my adapter or B50 filters. And presumably carefully matched to the angle of view of the lenses.
    "Far more critical than what we know or do not know is what we do not want to know." - Eric Hoffer

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin