Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,514   Posts: 1,543,693   Online: 825

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Lubitel multiple exposure - Ilford FP4 Plus 125

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	carters2013watermark_zpsb41a16df.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	82.9 KB 
ID:	70804

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Quote Originally Posted by Noble View Post
    momus, you said you never used the camera and then through some convoluted logic declared that is must have a "killer lens." I actually went out and purchased the camera and you still contradicted me. I chose to ignore it not because I want this to be a "fun" place but because it was such an absurd situation. Don't think just because people are silent what you said makes any sense. Internet forums are a place where people exchange information. "Fun" is something you do on a play ground. I don't think we should sacrifice the integrity of the information just to make the place "fun."
    partly true, but then there are some who simply have a massive chip on their shoulder whenever anything 'FSU' comes up..look out the commies are coming.Not aimed at you ...but it does happen- on EVERY photo forum.And whats wrong with the OP having simple 'fun'?

Shooter
    35mm
    Never handled or even seen a Lubitel so thanks for posting a few pictures.

My cheap 6X6 fun is a pair of Zeiss Nettars. These were the least expensive models. They have the 75mm f6.3, 3 element lenses and a 3 speed + B Vario shutter. Not bad at f11 and smaller it's a fun little camera that can fit in a cargo pocket when folded. Clean and fully functional each was purchased for $25 and that is less than a new Holga.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin