Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,059   Posts: 1,561,600   Online: 787

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Don't put your petal hood on the wrong way. I did and vignetted some shots on my 45-85. I believe you need to put the larger petals on the top and bottom and the shorter ones on the sides where the film is wider but don't quote me on that.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I don't see why you couldn't change filters with the hood attached on either of the Pentax hoods for this lens. A screw-in hood usually has another thread on the front that allows attachment of filters. The slide on hood slides right over the outside-front portion of the lens so it doesn't cover the inner threading of the lens barrel as long as it is pushed back far enough. While I can't say for sure because I never had either hood for this lens, I do have hoods for the two Mamiya 645 45mm lenses in my collection (the larger original and the smaller N version). Both hoods are the slide on type that fit around the outside of the end of the lens barrel and it is very easy to attach or remove filters with the hood in place.
    Pentax 67ii, Fuji GF670, Mamiya 6, Pentax 645N
    Chemical Cameras
    My Galleries

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin