Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,908   Posts: 1,521,467   Online: 919

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

New Rollei 2.8 GX

Just curious, but I saw the new GX advertised on Fleabay for a king's ransom, and noted a couple of things. First was a new? lens, the S-Apogon, and second the name DHW Fototecnik (I think) on the lens and written under the lens. Does anyone know who this is? And anything about the lens?
    Don't fear, I'm in no dander of buying one...just curious

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    You mean a new FX, and DHW Fototecnik is the name of the people who currently make and market the new FX, FW, FT and FX-N Rolleiflex.
    When DHW (made up of previous employees of F&H) took over the company they gave up the license to call the lenses by the Schneider and Zeiss names. They call the lenses now Apogon. The S-Apogon is still the HFT coated Planar design.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    FX, quite right, and thanks for that information...thought that Schneider still owned Rollei...they get around!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin