Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,219   Posts: 1,532,251   Online: 819

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Mamiya RB 67 Service

Just wanted to stop in and put in a plug for Apugger paulron. My RB 67 Pro S was giving me fits. The light baffle would stick and caused me to ruin a few rolls of film and miss images that I really wish I had on film. I sent it to Paul and in less than a week he had her back to me purring like a kitten! If you need work on your RB, paulron is your man!

This was a totally unsolicited endorsement. Just very pleased with the work he did and want to share the info with anyone who might be interested.

Jeff

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Does he work on RZs? A link would be appreciated.
    Parker Smith Photography, Inc.
    Atlanta, GA

Commercial & Fine Art Photography
    Portrait Photography

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I do not believe he works on RZs. He doesn't have any web site. Just Look for paulron here on apug.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    He's the guy I'll be sending my RB67 Pro-S to for anything. I bought mine having had a recent CLA, but the lenses may need some help! Paulron has been so helpful to the APUG community - it's not hard to recommend a guy like that.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin