Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,918   Posts: 1,521,930   Online: 1106

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Athiril View Post
    I assume you mean the screws with two holes in them, and not the philips head screws?

How do you adjust those? As in, looks like a special driver to do it.

I cant find something that small, we have a tool like this but it just doesn't fit.
    Yes, I believe so. I haven't looked at it in a while. A couple metal tip mechanical pencils or maybe even paperclips would work. I usually use a couple metal pointed picks.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    The spanner is very common and sold in Home Depot.. spanner drivers.. come in tips for magnetic holders and also in sets for security screws.
    Anyone can make a Digital print, but only a photographer can make a photograph.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I ended up having to raise the screen with blue tac on the shims/screws.. because they wont go that high (probably). Which is a problem, its well out of infinite focus, at least on the shorter lenses.

And the film plane agrees with this adjustment, and I put a roll through and used the 90mm wide open and focused closer than 1m and focus seems pretty spot on on an actual roll run through it.

Not sure now.. obviously this is wrong, but the focus is at least in agreement with each other so I can shoot (portraits at least).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin