Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,561   Posts: 1,573,307   Online: 1015

Shooter
    35mm

Creaky Mamiya C330--Need Advice!

Some years ago I bought a C330 that simply sat on the shelf until now.

Shooting a test roll I find it has a light leak and a film-advance problem. I suspect that a technician might find something else wrong with it.

My question is, is this camera worth repairing, considering that I don't want to get into big bucks?

Shooter
    Large Format
    Nothing much wrong with it that a little fix-up and lube won't fix. It's a GREAT camera.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    A light leak and a film advance problem points to the back not latching correctly. Both corners need to be pressed down. If the takeup spool does not mate with the film advance gear, the frame spacing will be off. There could be an actual fault, but it is unlikely if it was functioning when it was last used.
    I feel, therefore I photograph.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Great camera & lens, a little larger than other TLR, other than that, fine picture taking machine.
    Items for sale or trade at www.Camera35.com

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin