Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,233   Posts: 1,532,915   Online: 991

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I would like to replace this battery on my two bodies and have the batteries. Is the battery cover removal just a matter of turning the cover counterclockwise, grabbing the cover by the two holes with the pliers mentioned or getting the cover to turn using an eraser?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I answered my question by unscrewing the cover off one of my bodies using the eraser-end-of-a-pencil method. I bought this body 5 years ago from KEH so I don't know when the batttery was changed last but I checked the voltage and it was 3+ volts, i.e., original voltage. I guess as long as you don't let the main AA batteries run down and draw on the reserve battery it lasts almost indefinitely. I will plan on replacing it every 5years just to be safe.

I need snap ring pliers to get the cover off my other body.

Thanks all for the info in this thread. It's a great camera and I plan to use it for a long time.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin