Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,296   Posts: 1,535,707   Online: 903

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Shooter
    35mm
    I'm having a thing for the Zeiss Tessar lens, I have it on two cameras, the Ikoflex and Ikon Symbolica and both produce beautiful results.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shooter
    35mm
    I just received the filter adapter, looks like a nice fit.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by momus View Post
    I miss the photos mine took. I don't miss toting that thing. Love those Novars. Very simple camera to CLA (good photos on flickr for cleaning/lubing the film advance mechanism). Tri-X in D76.
    Don't miss toting it; is it larger/heavier/bulkier than other fixed lens TLRs? Serious question as I've never seen one IRL or, as far as I can recall, in a photo with a known camera to scale. I ask because thought most fixed lens TLRs were about the same size, weight and shape and I find my Yashicamat the easiest, least bulky of my cameras to carry around (ok, aside from my iPhone or my little Olympus Stylus Zoom which I very rarely use.) Though larger and bulkier than either my Pentax LX or MX bodies I rarely carry one of those without the other and without at least a lens on each. Even if I do, it will be with a 28-105 zoom which more than makes up the difference, even including the fact I carry a Luna Pro SBC (large, bulky meter as meters go) with the TLR. And it pales by comparison to my M645, never mind the 4x5+tripod and paraphernalia!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by belfastdispatcher View Post
    Just in case you might be interested too, since filters for this camera are hard to find I ordered a 35.5mm to 49mm filter adapter since I already have a bunch of filters.

Mine is pre-war, and it does not take a 35.5mm filter. Just posting it here for anybody who might stumble upon this in the future.

The taking lens on mine is an A32mm or 30.5x.5mm threaded.

The viewing lens takes a 27mm threaded or A28.5

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by belfastdispatcher View Post
    I just received the filter adapter, looks like a nice fit.

where did you get a filter adapter? is it for the ikoflex or customized?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin