Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,775   Posts: 1,484,509   Online: 788

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Service Manual fo Contax MFB-1 (645 film back)

Hey guys & gals, I realize this will be a hard one but I am looking for a parts and service manual for the MFB-1 film back for Contax 645.

One of my backs recently lost one of the hinge pins for the back door on the back. From cursory examination it appears disassembly of most of the back will be required.
    I already had one of these repaired because of the crappy plastic rollers they used on the feed spool. (seen MANY that were broken like this)

Really will be a unfortunate if I have to send this thing out for one tiny pin.

Maybe I need to call TOCAD ?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    This is a longshot but you could try the link below.

http://www.oldtimercameras.com/
    I'm into painting with light - NOT painting by numbers!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks Allan, I hadn't seen that site but it appears they have the user manuals which are readily available but no service manuals.

Thanks again.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    brucemir, I have seen recently a couple of repair manuals for Contax 645 for sale.
    For example, look for 171140093694 on Ebay uk.
    Last edited by weider; 10-02-2013 at 04:21 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Bruce, on Contax 645 Facebook group, there is a member who have this manual from ebay, he wrote me "It is not really a repair manual perse. It does give you expanded views of the parts and how there setup."

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks guys.
    I have a filmback that has a busted hinge on the back door and it seems insanely simple to replace but want to see what I'm disassembling before I do it so no unpleasant surprises.

I'll have to see if the seller will ship to USA

Thanks again for the heads up.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin