Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,921   Posts: 1,584,865   Online: 1043

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I guess this is some serious equipment then. I'm glad I picked it up. I almost didn't, but I figured that if I wanted to, I could just buy other parts. Which I'm looking into doing. Might get an ETRSi body and a Polaroid back. I'm aware of the size of the exposure I get on the Polaroid shots, so it won't come as a surprise to me. It's probably just the side of me that gives into the more gimmicky part of photography, but I'd really love a 135W back for it.
    Check out my website!

Yashica T4, Yashica Electro 35 GTN, Yashica-D.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Already looking to buy new gadgets. Just use it--it's a perfectly good camera.To me, a camera spells g-a-s-o-l-i-n-e, which I can hardly afford to purchase to go places to use the cameras I've got.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I'm currently using the camera I have, don't worry. I'm in no hurry. I just like to set up my long-term goals ahead of time. I find that my goals are easier to accomplish that way anyways. Looking forward to the RB67 vs. ETR shoot-off I have planned with my friend here, maderik.
    Check out my website!

Shooter
    Pinhole
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Hi,
    Congratulations on your new camera. It's a nice model.
    I use a Bronica SQ-B and RF-645 and love both cameras. Never used a ETR kit, but it is almost the "same type/system" as the SQ-B, only smaller and handier I guess.
    I love the Bronica lenses: they produce beautiful images. Your 75 mm lens is the standard format lens for the ETR film size.
    An extra film back is always nice for shooting B&W and colour simultaneously.

So, go out, have fun and get to know your camera.
    And don't forget to post some images here ;-)
    "Have fun and catch that light beam!"
    Bert from Holland
    my blog: http://thetoadmen.blogspot.nl
    my Linkedin pinhole group: http://tinyurl.com/pinholegroup

* I'm an analogue enthusiast, trying not to fall into the digital abyss.
    * My favorite cameras: Nikon S2, Hasselblad SWC, Leica SL, Leica M7, Russian FKD 18x24, Bronica SQ-B and RF645, Rolleiflex T, Nikon F4s, Olympus Pen FT, Agfa Clack and my pinhole cameras.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I definitely plan on posting some pictures as soon as I can. I'll be having them scanned for me by the friend I'm doing that shoot with because I don't have a 120 scanner right now.
    Check out my website!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin