Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,879   Posts: 1,520,371   Online: 1129

Shooter
    35mm RF

Flexaret VI film counter problem

Hi all
    Thanks to Andy38 I know my problem with this camera is the transport/film counter.
    I've been running it through a film cycle for most of a day seeing if I can get it working. IF it works I can get about 7 or 8 shots, so its' spacing is way off.

I've watched it go through a roll and think I could do it manually, counting the rewind knob turns. I think the film counter also cocks the shutter, so that idea seems out

Is there a way to manually cock the shutter or ideally an easy/ish way to fix the film counter, or am I out of luck?

Thanks
    David

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Difficult machines to work on yourself, you cannot cock a Flexaret VI manually, you have to turn the knob to cock them. Cupog still repairs these beasts but chances are it's just cheaper to buy one from him then to let him repair it.
    Sure, I could give you a boring explanation who I really am but I rather let the Origami do the talking.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin