Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,286   Posts: 1,535,286   Online: 903

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Shooting a #2 Cartridge Premo (meniscus lens, aperture settings of 1, 2, 3 and 4) I assume #1= f11, 2=f16, etc. I have had good luck with it using that system. On a trip to Germany back in 2004, I found that I liked the negatives made with that camera as much as I did the ones shot with a Rolleiflex.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I've contemplated taking the lens off the Brownie and front-mounting it to a Copal 0 so I could use it on a bunch of different cameras. I'd love to see it on a ground glass so I could tell what it will do before I shoot.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    You should be able to tape a screen to the film plane once the camera's split for film loading

Ian
    Last edited by Ian Grant; 07-24-2013 at 12:00 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin