Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 76,264   Posts: 1,680,783   Online: 732

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Need a little help with 165 LS lens.

The 6x7 and lenses arrived today. All I can say is wow! I figured out how to cock the shutter and fire it without lens mounted to camera. But from what I understand, you're supposed to fire the leaf shutter and leave it closed when you're done shooting? Does this apply whether you're in LS mode or not? And something else-when you stop down the lens in auto mode the aperture stops down just a little bit. Not even close to 5.6, but maybe 4.5 or something like that. Is this normal? I really can't tell a difference in viewfinder when it stops down like that.
    Bill

Pentax's 645, ME Super, Spotmatic II
    Kiev 4,
    Praktica LB,
    Minoltas SRT 102, SRT 202
    Canons A1, EF, TX, FT QL
    many Nikons-F2 eye level F2AS N90s, F4E, N2000, N6000, N6006, Nikomat FTN, N5005

Shooter
    Multi Format
    This thread from photo.net should help: http://photo.net/medium-format-photography-forum/00WGnq

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin