Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,826   Posts: 1,582,045   Online: 754

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Have fun with that one! I loved mine before I regrettably sold it for something that I ended up not liking....
    K.S. Klain

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thanks Kyle. Bob, Jon does not make seal kits for the Press cameras, He gets to few requests for them.
    But he will be putting together some odds and ends for me to seal it up.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I wonder how many backs it would take for Jon to make us up a premade kits for the backs?

Bob E.
    Nikon F5, Nikon F4S, Nikon FA, Nikon FE, Nikon N90, Nikon N80, Nikon N75, Mamiya 645 Pro, Mamiya Press Super 23, Yashica Lynx 14e, Yashica Electro GSN, Yashica 124G, Yashica D

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by 2bits View Post
    Thanks Kyle. Bob, Jon does not make seal kits for the Press cameras, He gets to few requests for them.
    But he will be putting together some odds and ends for me to seal it up.
    Jon did the same thing for me for a Mamiya NC1000S.

David
    “Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. This is not a way of life at all in any true sense. Under the clouds of war, it is humanity hanging on a cross of iron.”
    ― Dwight D. Eisenhower

Shooter
    Large Format
    Clarence Gass serviced a Universal and a lens for me about 2 years ago. Excellent job.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Bob, it was about two years ago in June he did mine.

Bob E.
    Nikon F5, Nikon F4S, Nikon FA, Nikon FE, Nikon N90, Nikon N80, Nikon N75, Mamiya 645 Pro, Mamiya Press Super 23, Yashica Lynx 14e, Yashica Electro GSN, Yashica 124G, Yashica D

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I will definitely be looking Mr. Gass up if I need it in the future. What does he charge for a standard CLA, without repair. Right now, all I need is an extra rear lens cap, and a lot more film! Haha
    Can't wait to get a couple rolls developed already.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    As I recall it was $250 and he went through everything and as I indicated before, fixed what the "other" guy tried to fix.

Bob

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin