Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,506   Posts: 1,543,507   Online: 1030

Thread: manual required

Shooter
    Multi Format

manual required

Hi everyone.
    I'm looking for an instruction manual(original or reprint)for the following 2 cameras:
    Mamiya C33
    and
    Mamiya C330.
    Ideally,from a UK based source,but if it has to be from another country that's ok.
    A common mistake people made when designing something completely foolproof was to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Computers are incredibly stupid,but they are capable of being incredibly stupid many millions of times a second.

Both said by Doug Adams

Only put off until tomorrow that which you are prepared to die having not done-Pablo Picasso

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    ~John~
    --------------------------
    www.johnbrewerphotography.com
    There are 10 types of people in this world - those who understand binary and those who don't.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Digital is best taken with a grain of silver.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Have you checked the Mamiya web site? They used to have user manuals available for download (in pdf format).

Shooter
    Multi Format

thanks everyone

I tried the mamiya website,and I've downloaded and printed a manual for a C330
    Not EXACTLY the same as a C33,but close enough-besides which I'm waiting for a C330 to be delivered!
    A common mistake people made when designing something completely foolproof was to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Computers are incredibly stupid,but they are capable of being incredibly stupid many millions of times a second.

Both said by Doug Adams

Only put off until tomorrow that which you are prepared to die having not done-Pablo Picasso

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Just remember that the C33 needs a forward wind for the film, and a reverse wind to cock the shutter. The C330 does both on a forward wind. Otherwise they are close enough.
    I feel, therefore I photograph.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin