Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,765   Posts: 1,484,078   Online: 952

Shooter
    Multi Format

Anyone familiar with Kiev Camera INC in Atlanta?

I tried to go to the Kievcamera.net site and get this warning "Malicious Web Site Blocked". Does anyone have any experience with this camera shop?
    Bill

Pentax 645, Pentax 6X7MLU, and many Nikons-F2 Photomic F2AS FM2N N2000 N6000 N6006 Nikomat FTN

Shooter
    Multi Format
    My anti-virus filters many things, but is allowing access to the Kiev site today.

Site link: http://kievcamera.net/

Contact link: http://kievcamera.net/contact-form.php

Shooter
    35mm Pan
    Bill, you will do the best if you ask that question at The Kiev Report (Russ.&Ukr. cameras)forum. There are many knowledgeable people there who are using Kievs and they are familiar with this shop. Some of them are members here too.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    The Kiev Camera website is still up, but according to The Kiev Report this dealer is now defunct:
    http://www.rickdenney.com/The_Kiev_R...rt_webpage.htm

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thanks. Kiev USA in CT is in business-talked to him on the phone yesterday. If I want a Kiev 60, I'll get one from there 'cause they've been rebuilt and upgraded and have a warranty. I wouldn't get a used one because they don't have the best reputation for reliability.
    Bill

Pentax 645, Pentax 6X7MLU, and many Nikons-F2 Photomic F2AS FM2N N2000 N6000 N6006 Nikomat FTN

Shooter
    35mm
    There used to be a Mamya forum on the web that was loaded with horror stories about that shop in Atlanta, always heard good stuff about Ct.

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Hello
    we still in business at kiev camera
    Have huge selection of all russian and ukrainian lenses
    Thanks
    Mike Fourman

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Still in business but does not handle disputes very well. I bought 2 cameras from them via ebay, one which was broken and when sent back was never replaced or refunded and another that was sent to Mexico... I live in Australia. I would avoid them and buy somewhere else.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin