Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,550   Posts: 1,544,811   Online: 1049

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Haha, my dad and I fiddled with the backs for a good ten minutes trying to make sure I loaded the film right when I got my setup for the first time. It looks almost exactly the same loaded either way, but the way to tell is to make sure the end facing the dark slide is black. If it's yellow/white/whatever color the paper protecting your 120 film is, it's backwards.

Also, artonpaper, I believe the default non-electronic speed is 250th of a second, but I could be mistaken. Anyways, that's the reason I'd prefer to have a Bronica S2a, but they're more expensive.
    Check out my website!

Yashica T4, Yashica Electro 35 GTN, Yashica-D.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    "no film markings" no numbers nothing? It's not the camera or human error, lest the film be fogged 100% or fixed first... others said they say too.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathan Riehl View Post
    [...]
    Also, artonpaper, I believe the default non-electronic speed is 250th of a second, but I could be mistaken. Anyways, that's the reason I'd prefer to have a Bronica S2a, but they're more expensive.
    The no battery shutter speed is the fastest available speed (1/500 on my SQ-A). I believe the fastest is purely mechanical and for slower speeds a solenoid pulls some magic link to intercept the shutter closure, releasing it when the set time has past (though I've never seen an official description of the process).

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Ah, okay. Shows what I know! Haha.
    Check out my website!

Yashica T4, Yashica Electro 35 GTN, Yashica-D.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    In Medicine there is a principle: "when it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and says QUACK!; it's a DUCK!" In this case a go for the film looking away from the lens.
    " A loving and caring heart is the beginning of all knowledge " ~ Thomas Carlyle ~

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot-1.png 
Views:	28 
Size:	392.6 KB 
ID:	73230
    " A loving and caring heart is the beginning of all knowledge " ~ Thomas Carlyle ~

Shooter
    Medium Format
    hahaah no markings means development was screwed.. if you do ahve marking n no images.. now this may sound stupid... BUT

did you check to see if the multi exposure lever is up?
    Anyone can make a Digital print, but only a photographer can make a photograph.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Was there ever a resolution to this? Tried another roll?
    --
    Rolleicord V, Bronica ETRS, Pentax KM, Minolta XG-M, Zeiss Ikon Contessa 35, Ansco Buster Brown No.3
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/51479229@N04/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin