Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,214   Posts: 1,532,119   Online: 1048

Shooter
    Multi Format

Pentax med format books?

Are there any Magic Lantern Guides, System Handbooks, or other publications for Pentax MF? There's just about any kind of book you can think of for Nikon, and I have many of them
    Bill

Pentax 645, Pentax 6X7MLU, and many Nikons-F2 Photomic F2AS FM2N N2000 N6000 N6006 Nikomat FTN

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Google comes up short, i´ll bet that something has been made back in the day. Then again, it´s a shutter, viewfinder and aperture so the table of content might cut it a little short for a book. Best bet is to use online forums.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    The wonderful thing about those cameras, esp the P67, is that you DIDN'T need a guidebook. Just basic settings, choice of lenses, etc - no
    silly bells & whistles beyond what a few pages of owner's manual or a brochure described. The reputations of specific lenses are best known
    by simply asking current users. ... But I've never seen a guidebook for em.

Shooter
    Large Format
    There are PDF's of instruction manuals for Pentax 67 and 645 series cameras available on the web. Like Drew said the Pentax medium format cameras are very easy to use. I used to own the advanced 645 Nll and it was simply a joy to shoot.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I'm not necessarily looking for a guidebook to operate a particular camera. Just want a book that covers every Pentax MF product ever made.
    Bill

Pentax 645, Pentax 6X7MLU, and many Nikons-F2 Photomic F2AS FM2N N2000 N6000 N6006 Nikomat FTN

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I don't think what you want exists.
    Ben

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Not a book, but summary of all the medium format cameras. There were only the 645 and 6x7, including different versions:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...format_cameras

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin