Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,328   Posts: 1,537,131   Online: 894

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

Question re attaching remote trigger to cold shoe on RB67

I want to set up my RB67 so that I can fire my flash off camera. I have the Photix transmitter and receivers together with two Nikon SB800s. Using a PC cord I have been able to use the trigger to fire the flash off camera. What I would like to do is insert the trigger into the cold shoe on the side of the RB67. However, the shoe of the trigger is a little too wide to fit into the cold shoe slot. Is there any kind of adapter I can get that will allow me to attach the trigger to the side of the body?
    Graham from St. Augustine, FL

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Your cold shoe may just be stiff - many of them will have never been used.
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin