Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,901   Posts: 1,584,439   Online: 845

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Thanks for all the help.
    If i buy the attachments, do i still need to do the mod?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I am afraid, you will need the mod if you want to use with RB67 or any camera apart from EOS Canon(Digital/Film).
    OM-1n: Do I need to own a Leica?
    Rolleicord Va: Humble.
    Holga 120GFN: Amazingly simple yet it produces outstanding negatives to print.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    The mod is to tell the transmitter (and maybe receiver) that it's ON a compatiable camera. The mod tricks it so it always thinks it's on one.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Thanks guys.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Is there any cheap triggers i can buy that will work?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I use the CTR-301p

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I've found with a similar trigger, that just having even a cold shoe, will work. With no shoe on my older cameras it either fires constantly, or not at all. On the RB-67, I mounted it to the cold shoe on the side, and all was well. With my 4x5 and other shoeless cameras, putting a cold shoe depressed the cotact button, and all was well.

I hope this helps.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by creativesnaps View Post
    Is there any cheap triggers i can buy that will work?
    If you can find the older version of the Yongnuo 602 trigger/receiver combo, that's likely to work. You need the 602TX transmitter, not the newer 600TX transmitter, as the latter lacks a PC port. I use this combo on my Pentax 6x7 with a PC sync cable and the transmitter mounted on the handle cold shoe, and on my Bronica ETRSi or EOS3 on the hot shoe without the cable.

The difficulty is that Yonguo doesn't make the 602TX transmitter anymore, so they seem to be hard to find. If you are looking around and see someone offering what looks like the 602TX, ask explicitly about the PC port (lots of retailers just use the older photos). Even then, I had someone specifically confirm that they had the 602TX version and not the 600TX, and yet still sent me the newer 600TX.

I too didn't realize that the Yongnuo RF603c wouldn't work for my Canons and my MF bodies until I had already bought them.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    With my Mamiya C330F Since it has no hot shoe contact I use a hot shoe to cable adaptor http://www.wexphotographic.com/buy-k...daptor-with-ca to connect the lens pc contact to the radio transmitter which goes in the cameras cold shoe.
    Ben

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by benjiboy View Post
    With my Mamiya C330F Since it has no hot shoe contact I use a hot shoe to cable adaptor http://www.wexphotographic.com/buy-k...daptor-with-ca to connect the lens pc contact to the radio transmitter which goes in the cameras cold shoe.
    What does this mean ? http://www.wexphotographic.com/buy-k...&utm_source=aw

Sent from my KFOT using Tapatalk
    Ben

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin