Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,729   Posts: 1,515,235   Online: 844

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Rolleiflex USA event in San Francisco, CA

Hi everyone,
    There is a wonderful new addition to the world of photography, an official USA Distributor of the new Rollei cameras! I am lucky enough to be in the same city, so we set up a little show-n-tell / meet-n-greet event. So...if you are in the San Francisco Bay Area and want to see what Rollei is up to these days, and hold some of these amazing cameras, come to this event:

https://www.facebook.com/events/233078666847322

More details will be added as it comes together. I am very excited about this--it should prove to be fun!
    Thanks for reading,
    Matt
    --------------------
    "Everytime I find a film or paper that I like, they discontinue it." -Paul Strand

www.glasskeyphoto.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I would love to go but I'm here on the east coast.

Jeff

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Well, here's to hoping that something works out so you happen to be in San Francisco on October 3rd!
    --------------------
    "Everytime I find a film or paper that I like, they discontinue it." -Paul Strand

www.glasskeyphoto.com

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I'm looking forward to this! Thanks for spreading the word.

Shooter
    Multi Format

After the event?

Would you be so kind as to take some photos at the event and provide a general summary of the activities related to this as a follow-up post for all of us E of the Mississippi that would love to attend but can't, that would be great. Thanks in advance!

FL Guy

Quote Originally Posted by tjaded View Post
    Hi everyone,
    There is a wonderful new addition to the world of photography, an official USA Distributor of the new Rollei cameras! I am lucky enough to be in the same city, so we set up a little show-n-tell / meet-n-greet event. So...if you are in the San Francisco Bay Area and want to see what Rollei is up to these days, and hold some of these amazing cameras, come to this event:

https://www.facebook.com/events/233078666847322

More details will be added as it comes together. I am very excited about this--it should prove to be fun!
    Thanks for reading,
    Matt

Shooter
    Medium Format
    The event was a lot of fun! I want to post a big thanks to Matt and Gordon for hosting me at their shop and Gallery. Glass Key / 4x5 Gallery have a great community feel and lots of beautiful artwork in the gallery, plus Matt stocks literally everything you could want film wise. He even got me the big roll of harman direct positive paper. Definitely check them out!
    Regards,
    Eric Hiss
    info@rolleiflex.us
    Rolleiflex USA - An authorized Rolleiflex dealer for DHW-Fototechnik
    Located in San Francisco, CA

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin