Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 72,466   Posts: 1,597,456   Online: 790

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom1956 View Post
    But they mix up digital people with normal people.
    Whoaah!

Thank you all for those wise answers at my (sometimes stupid) questions

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Well, i am a person who is lost in Photography, but don't want to say here, i just started with digital and slowly it took my to film, i started film serious in 2010, i was in USA back in October 2009 and bought a lot of films and 2 lenses, then i started to shoot film for first time by 2010, Hasselblad digital was the reason or the key for me to start film, i have few reasons for that.

About forums, also i am a member in many many sites forums, most are digital for sure, and i got many responses that some are annoying, but it is all to do with how/what my questions are and my replies and also who are responding, and so do teenagers and/or don't have that much or wide knowledge to use for answering, and they just answer at quick easy way and don't want going in details, and if the posters keep asking more or for details then some just got annoyed by that and answer down or weird, i was having hard time about it before, but learnt how to control myself and ignore most of the time, at the end i get answers i look for from knowledgeable members, and digital discussions will always have those long debates between members, and most are depending on each of their experiences.

I like this site here, very friendly and helpful, and i hard can remember any of my posts with annoying responses, maybe very few of my beginning posts, but later i understand members here more and they understand me too, and i also keep asking logic simple questions rather than complicates questions and i can't make it clear easy for them to answer me clear as well.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Evidently, going through old PMs, in the past I wasn't always a contributor to this being a really nice group...as I can see that I really ticked a few people off. Sorry, I'll try and do better.
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. In velit arcu, consequat at, interdum sit amet, consequat in, quam.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Aw shucks, you are embarrassing me!
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    The digital people are the normal ones. I've pretty much always considered "normal" an insult as in average, unexceptional and uninteresting. We are the weird interesting super-normal ones.

(Note giant grin, all intended in fun, no serious judgement expressed or implied, not for the overly sensitive, YMMV...)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Cole View Post
    The digital people are the normal ones.
    No, they are the ones who do my back door medical exams!
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Shooting film makes me "normal"? Nooooooooo! I resent being called normal! ;-) :-D

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The digital people are the normal ones. I've pretty much always considered "normal" an insult as in average, unexceptional and uninteresting. We are the weird interesting super-normal ones.

(Note giant grin, all intended in fun, no serious judgement expressed or implied, not for the overly sensitive, YMMV...)
    A former boss I had used to say that average is just a synonym for mediocre.
    Regards

Birger A.

------------------

Idealism is easy on a full stomach

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom1956 View Post
    But they mix up digital people with normal people.
    I suppose that makes them digmal? Or nortal? In any case, as said several times, most of us are not 'normal', thank God.
    Bruce

Moma don't take my Kodachrome away!
    Oops, Kodak just did!
    For all practical purposes, they've taken Kodak away.

BruceCSdunekPhotography.zenfolio.com

Shooter
    Multi Format

Yes, but you have to realise that it's easy to stand out when half the people you deal with are below median intelligence...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin