Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,677   Posts: 1,482,031   Online: 884

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by xtolsniffer View Post
    At least without the dome you can still use it as a reflectance meter, just take along a grey card...
    Yep, already have a grey card just in case but it's so much easier using incident metering which allows me to focus more on composing the shot instead of worrying about metering. Thankfully Portra has very nice latitude.

AgX

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by tron_ View Post
    I went to their site after reading your post but unfortunately could not find that [small parts] form.
    http://www.gossen-photo.de/english/f...kleinteile.php

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I just did a test with my grey card and the Gossen would underexpose by about half a stop using reflective vs incident, but that may just be my grey card!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Just a little update:

THE DOME FOR THE LUNA STAR F2 WILL FIT THE GOSSEN DIGIPRO F.

I ordered the dome from B&H and it came in the other day. Snapped onto my Digipro and everything seems to be working fine. Just thought I would update the thread in cas anyone in the future has the same problem

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin