Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,561   Posts: 1,545,271   Online: 819

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Mamiya RB lens

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by k_jupiter View Post
    Ilford FP4 @ 100 using a Pyro staining developer. Prepare to be amazed at the tonality you get. For color, Kodak Ektar 100.

tim in san jose
    Well, i don't have Pyro developer yet, so what now?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by TareqPhoto View Post
    Well, i don't have Pyro developer yet, so what now?
    Rodinal. or... Most developers will give you really good results so use what you have.
    Where ever you are, there you be.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Rodinal. or... Most developers will give you really good results so use what you have.
    Also i don't have Rodinal

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Finally my KL 4/65L lens arrived and i got it from the post office, now i should test this one before 127mm.

I am done with RB and RZ, any more lens i can afford or buy will be bonus, a macro or TS or tele are not my big main interest yet, i have 180mm for RZ, 110 on RZ and 127mm for medium range, and 50/65mm for wide end, macro will be next but which one, for RZ or for RB?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Personally, I think you've run out of GAS. Get a couple of extenders and use the 127 and 110 for your macro lens. Not much you can't shoot with your current setup.
    Where ever you are, there you be.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Personally, I think you've run out of GAS. Get a couple of extenders and use the 127 and 110 for your macro lens. Not much you can't shoot with your current setup.
    True, i will use my current lenses for sure, and that extension tube or extender is in my wish or watch list.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Here are the results from 65mm
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails img062.jpg   img060.jpg   img056.jpg   img064.jpg   img063.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    And 3 more from the same roll
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails img059.jpg   img058.jpg   img065.jpg  

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Those photos look great! Can't wait to try mine out this weekend. I have the 90mm and 180mm lenses. Looks like i won't be disappointed.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by micwag2 View Post
    Those photos look great! Can't wait to try mine out this weekend. I have the 90mm and 180mm lenses. Looks like i won't be disappointed.

Yes, tested 90mm first time i used RB and it was great, and now this 65mm is also a nice glass, you won't be disappointed, just make sure to choose a good film for it, honestly speaking, Acros and PanF and FP4 always amazes me.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin