Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,500   Posts: 1,571,613   Online: 1255

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Mamiya RB lens

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by TareqPhoto View Post
    Yes, tested 90mm first time i used RB and it was great, and now this 65mm is also a nice glass, you won't be disappointed, just make sure to choose a good film for it, honestly speaking, Acros and PanF and FP4 always amazes me.
    I just loaded mine a few hours ago and exposed a few frames. Hoping to have some more time to finish the roll today and develop tonight or tomorrow. I happen to be using Tri-X 400

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by micwag2 View Post
    I just loaded mine a few hours ago and exposed a few frames. Hoping to have some more time to finish the roll today and develop tonight or tomorrow. I happen to be using Tri-X 400

Nice, hope to see your results, enjoy it!

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by TareqPhoto View Post
    Nice, hope to see your results, enjoy it!
    Finished and developed my first roll from my RB67! Now I just have to "scan" it with my digital and I'll post some pics. Unfortunately, I don't have a decent photo scanner yet so I have to use my D70 and Photoshop for now.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by micwag2 View Post
    Finished and developed my first roll from my RB67! Now I just have to "scan" it with my digital and I'll post some pics. Unfortunately, I don't have a decent photo scanner yet so I have to use my D70 and Photoshop for now.
    Nice, doesn't matter if you use a scanner or a DSLR, you know this site is not about digital, just post the shot from whatever device you have, can't wait to see.

I am also looking for to test my 127KL sooner or later, 90 and 65 are great lenses so far.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin