Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,763   Posts: 1,484,033   Online: 1277

Shooter
    Med. Format RF

Looking for: Plaubel Makina W67 operating manual

Hi there, I'm looking for the operating manual for a Plaubel Makina W67 (55mm lens). I can find the manual for the 67 (80mm lens) on the net but the W version seems much harder to locate. Does anyone have a scanned copy I can get? Greatly appreciate it, thanks.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    You could mail this chap or one of the other sellers http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Mint-in-bo...item4175dd98ae and see if they can scan you a copy.
    Only use the 6x9 Makina II, but aside from lens details and any bellows compensation details would not the 67 manual at least cover the basics? Problem I've got is most of all the references I can find for mine all refer to the IIS to the IIIR. . .
    Aside from the less than helpful "keep looking" and "monitor Ebay" that's all I can think.

There may be an outside chance in emailing Plaubel over in Germany.

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Thanks for the suggestions. Had emailed Plaubel but not heard back from them. And yes the 67 manual is adequate, the instructions are pretty basic actually like for most film cameras but it'd be nice to have the real thing if someone already had it scanned. Thanks !

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Knew I saw it somewhere http://www.oldtimercameras.com/manua...anual-9698.asp hope that helps

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    I've got the camera, but not the booklet unfortunately -- though it's a pretty simple camera to operate. General advice is to always set the focusing to infinity prior to retracting the bellows, and to not permit the bellows to snap out or in under their own weight, as if it were a switchblade. Wish I could find a grip, but those I've seen sell for $200 or something silly like that.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin