Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,849   Posts: 1,582,847   Online: 700

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Blog Entries
    Images

Mamiya Auto Bellows N anyone?

I've been looking into the Auto bellows N as a way to turn my Mamiya 645 into a view camera. Does anyone has any experience with this accessory? My main concern is that it will be able to focus at infinity, and if so is it still capable of movements? Other comments are welcome as well.

Thanks!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    The Mamiya site shows magnification with an 80mm lens to be 0.60 to 2.23 so you're not going to be able to focus on infinity.

Here's a link to a page, the bellows is near the bottom of the page.

http://www.mamiya.co.jp/home/camera/...ium/index.html
    Heavily sedated for your protection.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by John Koehrer View Post
    The Mamiya site shows magnification with an 80mm lens to be 0.60 to 2.23 so you're not going to be able to focus on infinity.

Here's a link to a page, the bellows is near the bottom of the page.

http://www.mamiya.co.jp/home/camera/...ium/index.html
    Thanks for the link John - I've added it to my Mamiya library .
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin