Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,910   Posts: 1,556,192   Online: 1040

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

Mamiya 645 Pro - Winding Partially Exposed Roll

I'd like to finish a roll which has had seven frames exposed. The manual and various webpages only explain the typical fully exposed roll removal that I am familiar with. What is the best way to wind the partial roll so that it can be removed for developing?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Put the lens cap on and fire off the remaining fames at 1/1000th and f/22 then proceed as usual?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I thought of that but was wondering if there was a better way. Guess not.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Yeah, I think that's it. Don't need a lens cap and fast shutter/small aperture since you don't care about those frames...

Wait, do you have a dog or cat. Those are perfect subjects for those types of shots! muhahahaha

Shooter
    Medium Format
    You can remove the back, then depress and hold down the pin that protrudes from one of the upper corners on the inner face of the back, then manually wind the dial on the side of the back until you feel no resistance. That'll do it.

Dale

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin