Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,197   Posts: 1,531,411   Online: 874

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Shooter
    Medium Format

Tilt/shift question about Mamiya Rb67

I was wondering if there is some adapter or a special way to get tilt and shift movements on the rb67, if anyone here has experience with this; I just discovered an rz67 adapter but it is really too expensive.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Pretty much the tilt shift adapter and the short barrel lenses on the rz are the only choice.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    or.....

DSCF7015.jpg by epatsellis, on Flickr

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by epatsellis View Post
    or.....

And from where i can find or buy that movement bellow for my RB/RZ film back and whatever lens i can use?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    sell your RB67 stuff and buy a GX680

All front movements are available(no rear): rise/fall, shift, AND tilt

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FujiGX680III_4.JPG 
Views:	44 
Size:	108.6 KB 
ID:	76120

Escaped Bakersfield, CA. Now in Indianapolis.
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by TareqPhoto View Post
    And from where i can find or buy that movement bellow for my RB/RZ film back and whatever lens i can use?
    It's custom. I remember finding that out. When I picked my jaw up off the ground, I found the guy made it himself. It can use any of the RB lenses or backs.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by epatsellis View Post
    or.....

Glad this topic came up.
    I am trying to do something similar with a Toyo as well. For both the 67 and as well as 35mm digital. Can you let me know what might be the hiccups I could face when attempting something similar?
    Also, I tried looking up for the document you mentioned elsewhere but I couldnt find it.
    Last edited by analoguey; 10-28-2013 at 01:01 AM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: quoting Erie.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by bushpig View Post
    It's custom. I remember finding that out. When I picked my jaw up off the ground, I found the guy made it himself. It can use any of the RB lenses or backs.
    I am not good at custom building or DIY, but if you have a link about how to do it then it may be a big help, wish if it was something ready to buy rather than custom making.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    By the time you factor in the cost and added weight of something like this, you're going to be way better off buying a real view camera. And
    the lenses will be more appropriate for movements too. Same reason the Hassie ArcBody belly-flopped. About the most practical or portable thing in an MF SLR with limited movements (front tilts) was the old Rollei SL66. Then various MF technical cameras have been made, some of which will accommodate your Mamiya back.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Agree with Drew. A real 4x5 is a better choice. I have the rz tlt shift setup, it's well made but really limited compared and clumsy compared to even a basic 4x5, and way heavy to boot.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin