Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,563   Posts: 1,545,298   Online: 785

Shooter
    Medium Format

Medium format Petzval lens for Hasselblad V mount 2000 series or Pentacon Six

I have posted this information earlier, but the Kickstarter project, aimed to create medium format Petzval lens is active and I'm looking for support of new backers.
    I have completed building of prototype Petzvar lens with Hasselblad V mount, that will be compatible to Hasselblad 2000 or 200 camera with focal plane shutter.
    Now the Petzvar is compatible with Hasselblad 2000 or 200 models and Pentacon Six mount cameras. It can be used with Mamiya 645, Pentax 645 and Contax 645 via available adapters as well as with almost any 35 mm full frame SLR with adapters.
    Here is the link to Kickstarter page, there are more details and images there:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...t-petzval-port

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PETZVARweb copy.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	103.3 KB 
ID:	78337

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Denys, I am in and hope you make your goal. This is an exciting project! Bill Barber

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by nsurit View Post
    Denys, I am in and hope you make your goal. This is an exciting project! Bill Barber
    Bill,
    thank you again!
    How do you like a Hassy version?

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin