Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,914   Posts: 1,556,272   Online: 829

Shooter
    35mm

How do you remove dark slide from SL66 back that's not attached to camera?

I've bought a Rolleiflex SL66 that came with a film back attached but without a dark slide. I happen to have a faulty film back from a previous purchase so I'd like to remove the dark slide from the faulty back but how can I do it without it being attached to a camera body?

Thanks,
    Nasir

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Just pull it out ? I've a SL66SE and can remove(and put it back) the dark slide without a problem. so that's different with the SE maybe ? "faulty back" as in kaputt ?

Shooter
    35mm
    Thanks, it worked. It was very stiff which is why I didn't think it would come out without it being 'unlocked' by connecting it to a body. This faulty film back came with a kit I bought, the previous owner said it was faulty and could be useful for spares. I don't know what's wrong with it, I just took his word for it.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I wish all our problems were that easy to solve

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin