Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,562   Posts: 1,573,313   Online: 1021

Shooter
    Multi Format

Just to be sure Mamiya 645 and winder 401

Hi all
    I am playing aroung with this new to me kit. When the winder is on I can still release the shutter from the on body button and does so when shooting vertical planning on making a grip to fit under the camera body. Just to be sure there is nothing wrong with this or is there?
    Best regards
    Send from my Electronic Data Management Device using TWOFingerTexting

Technology distinquishable from magic is insufficiently developed

Søren Nielsen
    Denmark

Shooter
    Medium Format
    If you're talking about the 645 Pro or 645 Super, both of them allow use of the body release and the winder will automatically wind to the next frame (be sure the winder is on before you do this).
    Chris Crawford
    Fine Art Photography of Indiana and other places no one else photographs.

http://www.chriscrawfordphoto.com

My Tested Developing Times with the films and developers I use

Become a fan of my work on Facebook

Fort Wayne, Indiana

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by chriscrawfordphoto View Post
    If you're talking about the 645 Pro or 645 Super, both of them allow use of the body release and the winder will automatically wind to the next frame (be sure the winder is on before you do this).
    Oh, yes its the 645 Pro. Nice, Ill look into making a vertical grip for it Thanks Chris
    Best regards
    Send from my Electronic Data Management Device using TWOFingerTexting

Technology distinquishable from magic is insufficiently developed

Søren Nielsen
    Denmark

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Soeren View Post
    Oh, yes its the 645 Pro. Nice, Ill look into making a vertical grip for it Thanks Chris
    Best regards
    Mamiya made a left hand grip that includes a hot shoe and an electronic release that might serve your purpose.
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin