Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,989   Posts: 1,524,084   Online: 1076

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

... my socks are shredding

This was posted recently on the ContaxG mailing list:

http://colo3.broadpool.net/pipermail...ry/061652.html

I'll have to buy a spare 645 body and a G2 body

Shooter
    35mm

Maybe a wise choice

I own a good deal Of Contax equipment and I love it...an RTSIII and 9 prime lenses obtained over a period of time from Ebay and photo.net as used but like new equipment. I have been highly satisfied with all of these items.

What I was not satisfied with was customer support of Contax USA. Sending them an email to learn something was like sending it to a digital wasteland. On the other hand if is sent a question to Zeiss in germany about their lenses for Contax I got an extremely satisfactory answer, most of the time from someone with a doctorate, and It is by far the best and most interesting manufacturers' website I have visited.

So, I would consider a change in distributorship not likely to be a step backward and I will remain hopeful.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin