Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,963   Posts: 1,523,235   Online: 851

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by benjiboy View Post
    It's a very desirable state to be in to be happy with what you have, rather than constantly looking for the next" magic beans" that will make you a better photographer.
    Yes, for the first time in 4 years, I am off the gear train. It is a VERY unique feeling. Now I just crave more film to shoot.

These two Fujifilm medium format cameras are such a joy to shoot.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by David Nardi View Post
    I own both the GF670 and GF670W and concur: They are fabulous cameras. Incredible to have such a large format in the hand with such a great metering system. Slide film? No problem! I also walk around with a pocket Fuji Klasse W 35mm advanced point and shoot. Another incredible toy.
    I almost bought a Klasse once while in Japan. Very nice small 35mm cameras.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by RattyMouse View Post
    Yes, for the first time in 4 years, I am off the gear train. It is a VERY unique feeling. Now I just crave more film to shoot.

These two Fujifilm medium format cameras are such a joy to shoot.
    I found out by bitter experience many years ago that photograph Isn't a problem that can be solved by throwing money at it.
    Ben

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin