Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 72,454   Posts: 1,597,198   Online: 1226

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    I have the straight 67, without a multiple exposure option. Ooohhhh well.
    Randy Wentzel
    Pentax 67
    Mamiya 645 1000S
    Crown Speed Graphic Pacemaker 4x5
    Various 35mm systems

My Flickr

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I think that MLU switch my biggest annoyance with this camera. It is so easy to trip it.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    My 67 ('Pentaximus'!) is packed away in the bag at the moment and that MLU is taped; I carry four spare batteries — a lesson learned from landing in paradise (big smile) with a dead 67 (big tantrum...). The lens and body are cradled tightly by dividers/pads — one of the major risks of both tripping the MLU and releasing the TTL prism from the body! So everything is thoroughly checked on docking to the tripod. Photographers could no doubt give chapter and verse of the irritations peculiar to the 67; another of mine is the atrociously tiny and difficult cover release — impossible to use with gloves on and I've broken a finger nail or two wrangling it!

Re multi-exposure: Pentax offered a retrofitting service of the multi-exposure facility on all 6x7 and 67 bodies not so fitted with it (the winding mechanism did not change through time); it was a return to factory and send back job costing around $220. It is believed that a large number of 67 bodies were released around 1989-1991 optioned with the multi-exposure facility; this was probably around the last batch of cameras before production wound down.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin